Host a Training Class
Host Request Form
For complete information on hosting an EMI Evidence Management Professional training class at your agency, please submit a request by completing the host request form.
Open Class Host Agencies will receive complementary tuition seats to attend the class based on the total number of registered and paid attendees.
Complimentary Seat Agreement
|Registered Paid Attendees||Host Agency Complimentary Seats|
|20 to 24||1|
|25 to 35||2|
|36 to 50||3|
|51 to 99||5|
|100 +||By Agreement|
Open Class Host Facility Preferences
- Minimum 36 Seat Classroom Capacity (Ideal capacity is 50 or more)
- Mac-Compatible Audio Visual Projection (Ideal)
- In-Room Wi-fi for Participants (Ideal)
- In-House PA/ Lavallier Set Up for Large Training Spaces
- Electrical Access for Trainer and Participants
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Suitable Restroom Facilities for Number of Participants
- Available Hospitality/ Break Area (Ideal)
- Location Within 15-20 Minute Drive to Host Hotel
- Facility Access Available Day Prior to Training
Closed Class Hosting
For complete information on hosting a private EMI Evidence Management Professional training class at your agency, please submit a request by completing the host request form.
Closed Class Tuition will be determined by contract agreement between the Evidence Management Institute and the host client.
In addition to the full two-day EMI “Evidence Management Professional” Certification Class, Closed Class Host Participants will be eligible to receive a complementary three-year training certification upon completion of the training class and successful completion of the EMI Certification Exam.