Evidence Management Training
Free Two-Day Evidence Management Certification Training Class
*Note: We currently have a limited live schedule available. We are in the process of adding more class locations, so please check back soon! Not able to attend live training? Feel free to take our Free Online Training Course, register for our webinar series, The Evidence Show, and/or take advantage of networking and learning opportunities in the Evidence Management Community Forum.
Two-Day EMI “Evidence Management Professional” Certification Class Overview
The Evidence Management Institute provides comprehensive and relevant evidence management training for evidence professionals that meets the unique and changing needs of today’s evidence room operations.
The two-day EMI Evidence Management Professional Certification class focuses on principles, processes and problem solving to equip evidence personnel with the essential knowledge and skills required to ensure the integrity of all of the evidence in your agency’s property room.
EMI Training Highlights
- Curriculum driven by our mission to elevate the industry and ensure the integrity of evidence for all stakeholders in the justice system.
- Designed around EMI Evidence Management Standards and Best Practices to provide students a blueprint to transfer class knowledge into sustainable and efficient operations.
- A leading edge, current and relevant curriculum that facilitates interactive class participation and engages the learner with activities directly applicable to their agency’s operation
- EMI training focuses on an integrated, systematic approach to evidence management.
- EMI training fills existing knowledge gaps in the area of digital evidence management and teaches student how to incorporate emerging and existing technology into evidence operations.
- Completion of the two-day EMI Evidence Management Professional Certification class affords students the option to test and obtain EMI Evidence Management Professional Certification immediately upon completion of the training course without waiting for an additional year of service time.
- Attendees will leave the class with specific a tool box of reference materials, resources and tools to evaluate and improve their own operations.
Open Class Tuition and Certification Rate(s):
Two day class and all class materials.
- Limited Seats Available
- Supervisor Approval Required
Certification Testing and Processing
Post-Class Online Certification
- 3-Year Certification
Classes Coast to Coast
|7/12/22 - 7/13/22||Paso Robles, CA||EMI Certification Class Hosted by Paso Robles Public Safety Center (EOC)||Register|
|8/16/22 - 8/17/22||Cincinnati, OH||EMI Certification Class Hosted by Forest Park Senior Center||Register|
|8/22/22 - 8/23/22||Coronado, CA||EMI Certification Class Hosted by Coronado Community Center||Register|
|8/24/22 - 8/25/22||Coronado, CA||EMI Advanced Evidence Officer Workshop Hosted by Coronado Community Center||Register|
|9/21/22 - 9/22/22||Austell, GA||EMI Certification Class Hosted by Cobb County Police Department||Register|